Foxwell i75TS Premier Diagnostic & TPMS Platform Ⅲ
The latest Foxwell i75TS Premier Diagnostic & TPMS Platform III stands for Foxwell new generation of intelligent diagnosis revolution in automotive aftermarkets. The device not only continues powerful OE-level diagnosis strength of Foxwell premier diagnostic platform series, but also initially integrates with TPMS service function, including TPMS health check, sensor activation & programming and TPMS relearn. It brings great convenience and efficiency for global workshops and technicians.
All Foxwell Diagnostic Platform Link: Https://Www.Foxwellsa.Co.Za/Product-Category/Diagnostic-Platforms/
What Foxwell i75TS Can Do?
- Compatible with the latest 2021 models, including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide.
- Fast boot-up and multitasking with the latest technology.
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems.
- Identifies cars quickly and easily with automatic VIN reading.
- Auto Scan function scans vehicle systems in just seconds.
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MILs.
- Views live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge formats.
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
- Live data self-learning and alarm at the time live data over range.
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures.
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests.
- Supports adaptations and control module coding.
- Key coding for several vehicles.
- Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations.
- Provides a complete solution for TPMS service to activate / decode universal TPMS sensors, program the T10 TPMS sensor and perform TPMS sensor relearn procedures.
- Multilingual menu for an international marketplace.
- One touch update via WIFI makes the scanner keep the latest system status at all times.
- Update via official website https://foxwelltech.us/
- Wireless printing function allows you print diagnosis results and get instant feedback.
- Unique debug log collection feature allows for quicker and more accurate fixes for your troubles and bugs.
- Instant support available from our technical team by TeamViewer remote control.
i75TS Is Easy to Use
i75TS Can Find Problems More Accurately:
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge formats and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. You can view multiple PID graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
- The unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEKO, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference.
i75TS Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding
- Actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. Provided that a module can be re-coded, Foxwell i75TS allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
Built-in Complete TPMS Functionality:
- Integrates TPMS antenna module and is designed to offer complete solution for TPMS service, including activate / decode universal TPMS sensors, program Foxwell T10 TPMS sensor, diagnose the original car tire pressure monitoring system and perform TPMS sensor relearn procedures etc. to help technicians complete multiple projects quickly with one wireless and touch screen scan tablet.
Wireless Connection Lets Your Diagnostic Tool Reach the Distance:
- The built-in Bluetooth module provides easy connection to vehicles in any location throughout the shop and lets you increase your productivity. It allows technicians to work comfortably inside, leaving bad weather outside, and allows the scanning of a vehicle that will not fit in a bay or is up on a lift.
Foxwell i75TS Offers Excellent Shop Management Capability:
- The history diagnosis saves your time and increases your productivity. i75TS stores records of tested vehicles including vehicle information and DTCs from previous tests. It also provides direct access to previously tested vehicles and allows you to restart a diagnostic session without the need to do vehicle identification again.
- Foxwell i75TS lets you create, edit and save customer information. It helps you organize all customer information that is associated with the vehicle test records, which is a great support for the management of daily workshop business.
Superior Service that Matters:
- If a problem is encountered with the tool, upload the debug file and the problem via the i75TS’S debug log collection, and the Foxwell technical team will update the most appropriate solution in the shortest possible time for vehicles or systems.
Foxwell i75TS Vehicle Coverage:
American Coverage: Chrysler, Ford, GM.
Asian Coverage: Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Fuso, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mahindra, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Samsung, Toyota.
European Coverage: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV.
Chinese Coverage: BJ Hyundai, BRIL BMW, DF Honda, Dyk, Ford China, GQ Fiat, GZ Honda, Mazda China, Saic Skoda, SACI VW, Toyota China, FAW AUDI, FAW VW, DFXK/DFFG Baicmotor, Brilliance, Byd, Changan, Chang he Suzuki, Chang he Auto, Chery, Karry, RIICH, Rely, Chery NE, CMC, DFXK, DFFG, Faw Daihatsu, Foton, FXAUTO, GACMOTOR, Geely, Gleagle, Maple, Englon, Emgrand, GM Brazil, Greatwall, Hafei, Haima, JAC, Jiangling, Landwind, Lifan, Luxgen, Saicmaxus, SAICMG, Roewe, SGMW, Soueast, TJFAW, ZOTYE, Dorcen.
Foxwell i75TS Specifications:
- Screen: 8″ diagonal, daylight readable color LCD screen; 1280*800 pixel
- Touch with Gloves: Supported
- Operating System: Android system
- Processor: MT8168 ( 12nm ARM Cortex A53 x 4 64bit, 2.0GHz )
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR4
- Hard drive: 32GB
- Communication Interface: Built-in WIFI 802.11 ac/a/g/b/n Wireless LAN, micro USB 2.0 OTG, USB 2.0 HOST standard, Bluetooth 5.0 (10-20 m)
- HDMI: Yes
- Camera: 5 megapixels rear-facing
- Battery: 8000mAh, Lithium-polymer battery, chargeable via 12V/3A USB power supply
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines, Double K lines, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, TP2.0, TP16, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
- Dimensions: 272*163*39mm (L*W*H)
Foxwell i75TS Kit Includes:
- Foxwell i75TS Main Unit.
- VCI Dongle.
- Diagnostic Cable.
- OBDII Adapter.
- Audi 4 Pin Adapter.
- Mercedes Benz 38 Pin Adapter.
- Toyota 22 Pin Adapter.
- Fiat 3 Pin Adapter.
- GM/Daewoo 12 Pin Adapter.
- PSA 2 Pin Adapter.
- Kia 20 Pin Adapter.
- Honda 3 Pin Adapter.
- Nissan 14 Pin Adapter.
- Mitsubishi 12+16 Pin Adapter.
- BMW 20 Pin Adapter.
- Toyota 17 Pin Adapter.
- Mazda 17 Pin Adapter.
- USB 2.0 Type A-B Cable.
- TYPE C Cable USB.
- USB Charging Adapter.
- Clipper Cable.
- Cigarette Lighter.
- Lighter Fuse.
- T10 Programmable TPMS Sensor (8pcs)
- Quick Start Guide.
- User’s Manual.
- Warranty Card.
- Packing List.
- Blow Molding Case.